With a button located on the handlebars, you can set the incline and resistance levels. Far beyond what you might see in competing elliptical machines, you can also set the incline as well the stride length. You can move forward and reverse motion. You can set the incline to as high as 30 degrees, while the stride can be adjusted from 20 to 22 inches, with fully adjustable footrests.
And that's not all. This is a commercial-grade machine with top-quality features. In this article, I'll give you all the details on what makes the SOLE E35 so attractive.
SOLE Fitness E35 Elliptical
● Adjust 16 resistance levels with the push of a button on the handlebars using the Eddy Current Brake System
● Sturdy aluminum 25 lbs flywheel for a full body workout.
● Accommodates all users with a stride length of 20-22”
● The frictionless resistance features (called “Whisper Drive”) keeps operation very quiet.
● Monitor your heart rate with the sensors in the handlebar grips, or use the chest strap for a hands-free approach to heart rate monitoring.
● Enjoy an adjustable incline up to 30 degrees using the automatic controls on the handlebars with multiple grip positions.
● It comes with a built-in cooling fan to keep you comfortable during your workout.
● Fully adjustable foot pedals, designed by a physical therapist to reduce ankle and knee strain.
● Includes a water bottle holder to stay hydrated while you exercise.
● Has 6 rubber floor rests to keep the machine from moving during use.● Has a maximum user weight of 375 lbs.
● It comes with 10 programs, 6 pre-programmed workouts, 2 heart rate programs, and 2 user-defined programs.
● Profiles for 2 users.
● Has built-in Bluetooth speakers to play audio from an MP3 Player or an iPod.
● It comes with an integrated tablet holder and a USB port for charging your devices.
● A 7.5” inch tilting, backlit LCD display, providing data such as incline, speed, time, distance traveled, pace, and pulse sensors.
The SOLE Elliptical E35 itself weighs 215 lbs. When it arrives at your home securely boxed and packaged, it's going to be even more cumbersome. So, when ordering this machine, you're definitely going to want to arrange a place in your home where you can assemble it.
It will take at least a few hours to get this machine up and running, and many have said that it isn't too tricky. Just keep in mind that this sturdy, high-tech equipment has a lot of components. All of the tools necessary for assembly come bundled with the machine. Still, there's a possibility you might want to use your own.
Providing quality exercise equipment throughout North America for decades, SOLE Fitness has been one of the fastest-growing brands in the US in Canada in the past five years. Initially selling their machines to hotels nationwide, they have gradually moved into the consumer market. Not only do they have a line of elliptical machines, but they also provide treadmills, rowers, and exercise bikes (upright and recumbent models). SOLE is recognized as a brand that offers lasting performance under rigorous use.
The E35 SOLE Elliptical is packed with several conveniences to provide you with a comfortable, club-quality workout. It comes with the same high quality that you might expect from commercial-grade exercise equipment at a health club.
SOLE Fitness initially focused on the hotel industry, where their equipment was often used with little maintenance. Built to be sustainable, this level of quality extends to the home versions of their equipment. You can work out as hard as you might require on the E35 SOLE Elliptical without fear of damaging the machine. This model has a maximum user weight of 375 lbs and comes with a solid warranty so you can buy with confidence.
The SOLE Elliptical E35 has a power incline, meaning that you can increase your resistance and work for different muscle groups without having to stop to make the adjustments. The controls for the power incline are in the handlebars, so you can make changes without ever taking your hands away from the machine. Most elliptical machines only achieve an incline of 20 degrees, but this model features an incline of up to 30.
To get the benefits of a full range of elliptical motion, the adjustable stride of the E35 SOLE Elliptical can be extended from 20 to 22 inches. You can adjust the footrests so that they have a slight inward slope of two degrees, reducing the stress on your knees, ankles, and lower body. You can also pedal backward, working out even more muscle groups. These features come in extra handy if you're someone using this machine for physical rehabilitation.
The E35 SOLE Elliptical provides automated Eddy Current Brake (ECB) resistance from controls mounted on the handlebars and includes 16 settings.
This model only comes with 10 workout programs. For some people, this might be enough, though other models come with more.
This machine can take a while to assemble, though putting it together isn’t terribly difficult. Just know that once you get it set up, you no longer have to worry. You can start working out immediately.
The SOLE E35 Elliptical is a great option for the price. With top-notch features, it looks and feels like the kind of commercial elliptical machines you might find at a health club. It's comfortable on your joints, quiet, stable, and smooth.
This machine comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame, five years on electronics and parts, with a two-year labor warranty.
The 2019 SOLE E35 has the new capability to use Bluetooth to transfer your fitness data from the machine to your smartphone. Whether you have an iOS device or an Android, you can easily send information to your phone and then import the data into your favorite fitness app. This should make life much easier for you if you’re looking to track all of your fitness information in one place. You can also use the mobile app to make adjustments to your elliptical as you see fit.
It really depends on what your priorities are. Here are some of the notable differences between these piece of fitness equipment:
● E98: For a light commercial model.
● E35: The best mid-tier elliptical.
● E55: It is a great compact elliptical machine. Click here for more examples of excellent compact ellipticals.
● E95: The Best Home elliptical
● E25: One of the cheapest ellipticals
Both of these models are front drive system elliptical trainers. The E35 has a 20-pound flywheel, while the E35 has a larger, 25-pound flywheel. Not only does it have a larger flywheel, but the E35 is also larger than the E25. The E35 is 31 inches wide, while the E24 is 24 inches wide.
The SOLE E35 Elliptical weighs about 230 pounds, with dimensions of 27 x 58 x 83 inches.
A SOLE Elliptical should last you at least 5 years of consistent use.
For guidance on the construction of the SOLE E35 Elliptical, you can check out this online guide at manualslib.
Though it is not a folding unit, the SOLE E35 is a relatively compact machine thanks to its front drive system configuration. Though the footprint isn’t the smallest, it is far from being the largest elliptical available. Click here for examples of the best compact ellipticals.
Many people say that the this model and the Exerpeutic 5000 are some of the best high-intensity, low impact pieces of fitness equipment for home use. But for more insight into the best ellipticals to use at home, click here.