Sole F80 Treadmill
The F80 has a super-sized 22” x 60” track, a 3.5 commercial CHP motor and has a power incline with a maximum 15% adjustment.
You can also upgrade this model with a reversible deck, effectively doubling the life of your machine and silencing your steps as you run. The deck of the Sole F80 serves to reduce the impact on your knees and ankles by up to 40% in comparison to outdoor surfaces.
Similar to other SOLE treadmills released this year, the new Sole F80 provides over ten preset training programs with user-designed workouts. The instructions appear on the 9" screen, one of the biggest on any models in the series, and you can display the data on either your tablet or smartphone. The Bluetooth connectivity syncs with the Fitness mobile app usable on either your Android or your iOS devices.
Using this app, you can read the news, watch a movie, while your docked mobile device records your exercise data. And to keep all of your fitness data centralized, the Sole Fitness app can sync with MyFitnessPal, Fitbit, and other apps. With Bluetooth audio speakers, a tablet holder, and a USB charging port, this has everything you need for entertainment while working out.
Following workouts, the Sole F80 Treadmill can easily be folded to conserve space. Just toggle a switch, and the deck will slowly fold upward. For children's safety, the folding treadmill locks into position.
One of my favorite features of the Sole F80 is that it can be folded up to save space. All you have to do is hit a switch, and the deck will rise into place. For safety, it locks in an upright position to prevent accidents.
- Roomy Track Design: The Sole F80 comes with the most extended and widest track Sole offers in this line at 22" by 60". If you're someone that feels they need more space when running, this treadmill provides plenty of room to sprint. The F80 has a two-ply belt over the 2.75-inch rollers, and they limit the amount of damage sustained through regular use while keeping the machine relatively quiet.
- Deck Reversible: The deck on this Sole treadmill is reversible to promote longevity so that if one side starts to wear, you can flip it over and use the other.
- Finest Quality Parts: This Sole treadmill has been built to last. With commercial grade parts, this machine is meant for longevity. You can use the treadmill without fear that it will easily break, whether you want to use it for running or walking briskly.
- Elegant Display: The Sole F80 includes a 9" LCD, allowing you to run different programs on the console and to track your workouts. There is also a tablet holder to keep your device stable. While using your device for entertainment or other purposes, it allows data tracking processes in the background, so you don't have to worry about losing your information.
- Folds for Easy Storage: To save space, you can fold this machine so it won’t take so much floor space when not in use. If this treadmill is meant to be a complement to your home gym, you should have plenty of space for it. For convenience, all you have to do is hit a switch to make the machine fold up on its own. It locks into place automatically.
- A Powerful Motor: With a 3.5 motor, the Sole F80 is built for athletes that might want to do longer runs for higher endurance, or heavier people that require a well-made machine. This treadmill will be able to support any workout you want to do, from interval training, hill training, and long distance running.
- Easy on Joints: The cushioning systems in the Sole F80 are top of the line. With a patented system called CushionFlex, this machine has been designed to take the stress off your joints and to prevent injury. Compared to running on the hardened ground outside, the cushioning reduces joint impact by as much as 35 to 40%. Limited potential for injury serves to keep your exercise routines consistent without downtime.
- Included Workouts: Sole's preset programs will keep you invested every time you decide to work out. There are ten different programs you can select to target any fitness goal you might have, whether it be strength building, improved cardio, or fat loss. This Sole treadmill can track up to two users, so that if you and your partner use the machine, you can switch profiles on the console to preserve recorded data and progress.
- Heart Rate Monitor: With integrated pulse monitors in the handrails or the option of a wireless chest strap, you can check your heart rate on the F80. Note that no chest strap comes with this treadmill and you'll need to purchase one separately.
- Safety Feature: This Sole treadmill has a safety cord you can attach to your body when exercising. If you’re pulled too far, the belt will instantly stop. If you’re someone that worries about their balance, or whether this machine might be dangerous, this should set your mind at ease.
- Bonus Features: Sync your app with the Sole F80 via Bluetooth whenever you like. Use the app on your phone to download different programs and make adjustments. Built-in cooling fans keep you comfortable when breaking a sweat. An accessory tray, tablet holder, a USB charging port, and Bluetooth audio Speakers will all make your workout pleasant.
- Warranty: The warranty included with the Sole F80 provides one year of free labor as well as five years on parts and electronics. The motor, frame, and deck come with a lifetime warranty.
- Small Siderails: Though the handrails on the Sole F80 are available to provide stability, they may not extend as long as some might prefer.
- Workout Variety: Only ten programs are included in the console of this Sole model. Some people might prefer a wider variety of workouts bundled with their machine.
82" L x 37" W x 57" H
0 to 15%
22" x 60"
Despite the price, purchasers of the Sole F80 shouldn’t be disappointed. As a sensible middle-ground between the F63 and the F85, this trainer delivers great value with modern upgrades and club-quality components.
The F80 vs the F63: Which Sole is Better?
The Sole F63 is considered to be more of a mid-level model, while the F80 has been constructed for more intense exercise. The F63 is cheaper for a few different reasons.
The Sole F63 has a smaller LCD workout display. The Sole F63 has a narrower track and supports a lower user weight limit. It has smaller rollers for the track.
DC Type Motor
3.0 Horse Power
3.5 Horse Power
6.5" LCD Workout Display
9.0" LCD Workout Display
35" wide x 57" high x 82" deep
35” wide x 58” high x 80” deep
User Weight Limit
Lifetime on frame and motor. 3 years on deck and components. 1 year on labor.
Lifetime on frame and motor. 5 years on electronics. 2 year on labor.
What’s the difference between the F80 and F85?
The F80 has a slightly less powerful motor. The weight capacities vary by about 15 pounds. There are also a different variety of preinstalled programs included in the machines.
DC Type Motor
3.5 Horse Power
4.0 Horse Power
9.0" LCD Workout Display
10.1" LCD Workout Display
35" wide x 58" high x 80" deep
37” wide x 57” high x 83” deep
User Weight Limit
Lifetime on frame and motor. 5 years on deck and components. 2 years on labor.
Lifetime on frame and motor. 3 years on electronics. 2 years on labor.
F80 vs NordicTrack 1750
Many people feel that the 1750 is still the superior treadmill out of these two. The 1750 has more workout programs accessible from the console, iFit Coach compatibility, and a higher weight capacity.
How it Sole? Is Sole a good treadmill brand?
Absolutely. Sole Fitness is one of the leading manufacturers of reasonably priced, high quality treadmills that are built to last.
Is the Sole F63 a good treadmill?
It could very well be the most affordable solution to a club quality machine that you could put into your home. With a 3.0 CHP motor and max speeds of 12 mph, this treadmill offers 15 levels of incline.